Tiva Systems organized a technology leadership council in San Diego for DW/BI to discuss the upcoming technological trends and streamline the methodology and know how.
Tiva Systems' SAP Practice can help you maximize the benefits of your versatile SAP R/3T software solution. Our SAP Consulting practice believes that a successful implementation of a SAP solution involves a lot more than only installing and configuring the software.
| IT Strategy development
If you are looking for a winning strategy for your enterprise, call Tiva Systems. We will assess your strategy’s comprehensiveness, highlight strengths, weaknesses, and recommend key elements for success around products, services, and go to market strategy.
Tiva Systems' SAP Practice can help you maximize the benefits of your versatile SAP R/3T software solution. Our SAP Consulting practice believes that a successful implementation of a SAP solution involves a lot more than only installing and configuring the software. It requires the integration of people, business processes and technology. We can help you integrate your system with your business processes and existing applications, train your staff and maximize your return on your investment, either through full project teams or individual consultants.
Our experience in complex SAP solutions and consultants with an average of 7 years SAP experience, enable us to provide you with a smooth, efficient and economical SAP implementation.
SAP SERVICES SUMMARY
We can provide services on the following SAP solutions:
- SAP R/3
- mySAP Business Intelligence (BW and SEM)
- mySAP CRM
- mySAP Enterprise Portal
- mySAP Product Lifecycle Management
- mySAP Supplier Relationship Management
- mySAP Supply Chain Management
- mySAP Mobile Business
- SAP Netweaver
- mySAP All-in-One
- ABAP/4 and JAVA Development
Our SAP specialists provide the framework and guidance necessary to perform the following services for a SAP application:
- Gap analysis of where you are with your systems/operations and where you would like to be in the short and long term
- Development of a roadmap and business case for improvement by applying best practices
- Detailed benchmarking of processes, organization, information, and technology that pertain to the designated functional areas
- Written details on the requirements and actions that need to be taken to improve performance and reduce costs by applying best practices
- Transition and integrate SAP system within functional areas such as Finance, HR, Procurement, and CRM
- Implement SAP system with designated best practices
- Upgrade existing SAP system to required specifications
- Quarterly review of SAP application and processes
- Recommendations on process changes in relationship to future changes in service delivery
- Review of updated best practices and how they apply to current system and operations
Global Delivery Center
- Functional and technical post-implementation services
- Custom development of reports, interfaces, conversions and enhancements